The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and artists are of predominant importance to us at Fållan. We are following the Swedish Government’s advice and regulations in relation to the current Covid-19 outbreak, and will continue to do so until things change for the better.
It was with a heavy heart that we cancelled all gigs until further notice at Fållan in March 2020. Seven months later, we’re now excited to say that we’ll be opening up our venue, with a brand new concept where live music is teamed up with food and drinks for a series of seated concerts and culture events. The health and safety of you, our long awaited guests, artists and staff are still at the top of our lists, which is why we’re only allowing 15% of our usual venue capacity into the venue at the same time. We’re opening up the venue with care and caution, and feel a huge responsibility to ensure that the events at Fållan are run with safety first, always.
AS A RESULT, WE'VE TAKEN THE
RELATED TO COVID-19:
· All events are seated, with a limited number of tickets / guests
· Differentiated arrival times for guests and separate entrances with clear signage
· Hand sanitizers and hand washing facilities available throughout the venue
· Cashless transactions throughout the entire event
· Food and beverage handling safety at all times
· Upon booking a table at Fållan you’ll receive an email with important information related to the event, timings and guidelines for a safe and pleasurable experience
· Employee training and guidelines
· Guests will be greeted by a host who’ll show you to your table
· Guests are placed with a minimum of 100 cm distance
· All guests must be seated at their designated tables at all times
· All surfaces, spaces and facilities are cleaned and sanitized frequently
· Clear signage for ques and venue facilities Contactless ticketing check-ins
AS A GUEST:
· Please arrive on time, check your tickets and keep a look out for email information prior to the event
· Wash hands and sanitize frequently
· We recommend pre-ordering food and drinks when booking a table for our events. If you don’t like to pre-book you can use the QR-code by your table (swish payments only) on site and our staff will bring your order to you. If you prefer a lil’ chat with the bartender, you can order by the bar but only one person from your company is allowed at the bar at any one time.
· Fållan does not accept cash. Please bring your credit card or have your swish-details ready.
· Please follow the signage for ques and venue facilities, and stay by your designated table throughout the event
· We love hugs, but now is not the time.
· Please keep a distance <3
The music scene’s beautiful strength lies in its communities. In difficult times, food, music and culture events have always brought people together and we believe our community will come out of these turbulent times stronger together. We will share further updates via our website and social media platforms.
Finally - we’d like to thank you all for your patience and support during this time. Stay safe, look after yourselves and each other.